The National Managing Committee of the Mauritius Football Association met on the 22nd june 2011 and make various decisions namely made the to sanction Bambous Etoile de L’Ouest by scratching it from the actual football season with immediate effect.
Here are the decisions made.
1. Football Season 2011 – 2012
(i) Mr. Anoop Madhow ( 1st Vice President) has been nominated as Chairman of the Competitions
Committee which will have the following members : Messrs. Ozair Jaunoo, Rayman Furjun, Mario Thomas, Daramraj Ramma, Vikash Mootooveeren & Rajen Vencatachellum.
(ii) There will be 3 divisions as follows :
Premier League – 8 Clubs
National 1st Division - 8 Clubs, and
National 2nd Division - 8 Clubs
(iii) Transfer period from 01 July to 15 August 2011. (Note for International transfers from 01 to 15 July 2011)
2. Goal Project 4 Committee
Mr. B.M.Chitbahal – Chairman
Members : Messrs. Bhurdwaz Mungur, Ram Narrainen, Barlen Sengayen, Nanda Kisten &
3. CAN 2012 Women Football Finals
The Committee took cognizance that CAF has requested Mauritius to host the finals of the CAN 2012 Women Competition. In that context a Committee has been set up to work out the feasibility of this event, under the Chairmanship of Mr.Mario Monty and Messrs. Anoop Madhow, Ram Narrainen, Barlen Sengayen and Mr. Pritviraj Bhunjun as member.
4. Report from the Fact Finding Committee of Port Louis Regional Football matches Red Sparks Les Salines S.C / Polar L’Esperance de Port Louis and La Cure Waves S.C / Port Louis Black Belts S.C, played on Sunday 05 June 2011, was tabled.
The Committee confirmed the recommendations of the Fact Finding Committee and imposed the following sanctions :
(i) A severe warning is administered to the four clubs,
(ii) The result of the two concerned matches are annulled
(iii) Each club will start its next competition it plays with a deduction of 3 points and
(iv) In order to reach a sporting result to determine the winner of the Port Louis Regional – Division
I football championship, a “match d’appui” between Red Spark Les Salines S.C / La Cure Waves S.C will be played on Sunday 26 June 2011, at the Germain Comarmond Stadium at 15.30 hours behind closed gates.
5. Match ASPL 2000 v/s Petite Riviere Noire F.C played on Wednesday 08 June 2011 at the G.Comarmond Stadium
Following the appeal of Petite Riviere Noire F.C to review the decision of the MFA to declare ASPL 2000 winner by 3-0 for the above mentioned match, the Committee decided to apply the rules of competition and maintained the result in favour of ASPL 2000 WITH A SCORE OF 3 – 0.
6. Bambous Etoile de L’Ouest F.C
Committee took note of the situation concerning the 2 matches of Bambous Etoile de L’Ouest against U.S.Highlands and Curepipe Starlight and considered that Bambous de L’Ouest is guilty of gross misconduct.
The Committee decided to sanction Bambous Etoile de L’Ouest by scratching it from the actual football season with immediate effect and to play in the National 2nd Division League for season 2011 – 2012.
The match Bambous Etoile de L’Ouest / Savanne S.C is therefore cancelled and all results obtained by Bambous Etoile de L’Ouest in the current season are annulled.
7. Mr. R.Coomar Gopaloodoo has been appointed as TMS (Transfer Matching System) Manager with immediate effect.
8. Messrs. Rajendracoomar Gopaloodoo and Rooben Armoogum has been confirmed to their post as Licensing Officer and Planning, Development and Finance Officer respectively.
9. The communication of the Referees Department has been entrusted to the Planning, Development and Finance Officer.
10. The committee has given his greenlight to a company to do a forensic audit on Goal Project II and III.